When I was pitching Shortcut to potential funders, I learned quickly how valuable storytelling skills are in selling a product. Whereas I've seen other innovators struggle with talking about themselves, where they came from, and what they were trying to do... we were able to generate interest and funding quickly, because we knew how to tell a story about our industry and ourselves.
That experience made me interested in how storytelling can be used as a tool for good--from the classroom to the courtroom. And I'm excited about working with leaders who come from very different backgrounds than myself to harness the power of stories in their fields.
Reach out if you need help:
- Taking complicated concepts and distilling them into easy-to-understand narratives
- Creating compelling presentations and speeches
- Creating a dynamic narrative of an organization's missions and goals
- Finding characters who can convey an organization's mission
- Video documentary editing
- Script editing
I'm also available for consulting on podcasts. After leading Snap Judgment from its humble beginnings in Oakland, and working for one of the largest podcasts in the world, I know what it takes to develop and sell a compelling podcast. I'm happy to consult on:
- Podcast ideation
- Podcast development
- Training producers and hosts
- Editing and polishing products
- Creating effective branded podcasts
- Creating interactive content